Belmont Village Senior Living - The Community Built for Life
Love What You Do, Feel Valued, Grow & Thrive. Belmont Village communities are known across the nation for our high standard of operating, exceptional care, long tenured teams, innovative and award winning memory care programming, and supportive employee culture. As the Memory Programs Coordinator, you will be a cornerstone of our success, providing comprehensive leadership while setting the standard for quality dementia care & activities. Belmont Village Senior Living employees have helped the company achieve the GREAT PLACE TO WORK® award, resulting in being named one of FORTUNE’s Top 50 Best Workplaces in Aging Services for two consecutive years. Join our dedicated management team and use your passion to make Belmont Village a Great Place to Work and Live!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- A supportive culture led by seasoned Regional & Corporate teams
- Award winning memory enrichment programming backed by research and ongoing evaluation
- Recognition & appreciation for your hard work & dedication to members of the Belmont Village family including employees, residents & their families
Coordinates, facilitates, and manages dementia care & services as well as engaging dementia activities & programs in accordance with Belmont Village standards.
- Manages the overall operation of the Memory Care Department including supervision of dementia caregivers & Enrichment Leaders, management of department budget & ensuring adequate staffing.
- Implements and maintains care & programs in accordance with state regulations and to company standards, policies, & procedures.
- Conducts advanced Alzheimer’s / dementia training for all staff & is the community Alzheimer’s / dementia expert .
- Conducts cognitive assessments on prospective & current residents translating outcomes to service plans related to care and programming.
- Works collaboratively with community management and regional / corporate support teams.
- Effectively communicates with, educates & offers support to resident family members as needed.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Social Work, Therapeutic Recreation, Gerontology or related field.
- Three (3) years hands-on dementia / Alzheimer’s activity program facilitation experience
- Minimum 2 years management experience in a comparable healthcare setting
- Demonstrated successful use of technology in the workplace
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time management employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision & prescription insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(k) savings with employer match, annual bonus opportunities, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org