Membership Fee for Licensed Homes and Centers:
11 Beds or more = $29 per bed
*Dues payments to Arizona ALFA are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions or gifts to Arizona ALFA may be tax-‐deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses (15% of dues fee is non-deductible as lobbying expenses).
Arizona ALFA Membership Guidelines
Each member subscribes to the following guidelines as set forth by the Arizona
Through submitting this application you agree to the following:
- The member maintains Worker Compensation as required by law;
- The member maintains professional liability insurance;
- The member follows a non-‐discrimination policy in the hiring of employees and the admission of residents as required by law.
As required by Arizona State Statute and Rules…
- The member subscribes to continuing education and training of its employees to better serve residents;
- The member conducts employment reference checks on its employees prior to employment;
- The member will ensure that each direct care employee is properly fingerprinted;
- The member will create a written service plan for each resident stating the level of care to be provided;
- The member operates the home/center in a fiscally responsible manner;
- The property maintains and displays a valid operating license issued from the Office of Assisted Living Licensure, Department of Health Services, and State of Arizona.